A lot of pain from Pearson Partners

Dec 05, 2012
review #364881

I was foreclosing on 10 acres that I sold to Trudy Reed|. She transferred 50% interest to Thomas Pearson of Pearson Partners and he filed bankruptcy;. After his bankruptcy was dismissed, he transferred the 50% interest back to Trudy Reed'.

Trudy Reed then transferred 50% interest to Snowy Range Business Trust and Trustee Joseph Mermis then filed for bankruptcy". The judge dismissed his claim on the bases of bad faith filling with no right of appeal.

My dealings with Thomas Pearson of Pearson Partners resulted in me having legal fees of $5,947:.26 plus many hours of wasted time, emotional stress and anxiety|.

I would never do business with Pearson Partners or Thomas Pearson and I would recommend that nobody do business with Pearson Partners or Thomas Pearson

654ea8b
2.5
Had an experience with Pearson Partners?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
No relation to Pearson Partner

Dec 05, 2012

The Pearson Partners company referred to in this post is not related in any way to Pearson Partners International., Inc. Thomas Pearson also bears no business or personal relation to Pearson Partners International, Inc. or to any of the Pearsons of Pearson Partners International, Inc. For more detail visit www dot pearsonpartnersintl dot com.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Pearson Partners.
Filing a new complaint about
×