A lot of pain from Pearson Partners
I was foreclosing on 10 acres that I sold to Trudy Reed|. She transferred 50% interest to Thomas Pearson of Pearson Partners and he filed bankruptcy;. After his bankruptcy was dismissed, he transferred the 50% interest back to Trudy Reed'.
Trudy Reed then transferred 50% interest to Snowy Range Business Trust and Trustee Joseph Mermis then filed for bankruptcy". The judge dismissed his claim on the bases of bad faith filling with no right of appeal.
My dealings with Thomas Pearson of Pearson Partners resulted in me having legal fees of $5,947:.26 plus many hours of wasted time, emotional stress and anxiety|.
I would never do business with Pearson Partners or Thomas Pearson and I would recommend that nobody do business with Pearson Partners or Thomas Pearson
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 10 Acres
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "The worst customer service, products and unprofessional installers! Seven week and still waiting for my laminate to be redone due to bad install on materials. My house is upside..."
- "I ordered an EDC Low Profile Belt from Original SOE. The sizing instructions say, "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller than the size..."
- "I purchased a refurbished big screen TV from Evine and waited ten days for delivery. It arrived yesterday and we discovered after setting it up the LCD screen was damaged..."
- "what is going on the middle pair 2009 pair on the left 2015 right 2014 I bought the pair from 2009 (hundreds of miles on them) in Avon Massachusetts the others..."
- "For 7 years I have thrown any paper from the AARP as trash, hopefully to be recycled. I can't find out to stop the solicitations so to AARP.... you..."