A lot of pain from Pearson Partners
I was foreclosing on 10 acres that I sold to Trudy Reed|. She transferred 50% interest to Thomas Pearson of Pearson Partners and he filed bankruptcy;. After his bankruptcy was dismissed, he transferred the 50% interest back to Trudy Reed'.
Trudy Reed then transferred 50% interest to Snowy Range Business Trust and Trustee Joseph Mermis then filed for bankruptcy". The judge dismissed his claim on the bases of bad faith filling with no right of appeal.
My dealings with Thomas Pearson of Pearson Partners resulted in me having legal fees of $5,947:.26 plus many hours of wasted time, emotional stress and anxiety|.
I would never do business with Pearson Partners or Thomas Pearson and I would recommend that nobody do business with Pearson Partners or Thomas Pearson
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "This is what they do to a single mother ! They try kicking my door down looking they my mail slot yelling coming all thru the day/night posing things all..."
- "Print Execution did not meet the Proof Quality!!! We chose sheet-labels for the reasonable prices and low minimums, in additional to the quick turnaround. We approved LEGIBLE proofs and received $250..."
- "I have been trying for days in to get contact with them. I ordered a shirt that clearly had an image that covered the entire front of the shirt but..."