A lot of pain from Pearson Partners
I was foreclosing on 10 acres that I sold to Trudy Reed|. She transferred 50% interest to Thomas Pearson of Pearson Partners and he filed bankruptcy;. After his bankruptcy was dismissed, he transferred the 50% interest back to Trudy Reed'.
Trudy Reed then transferred 50% interest to Snowy Range Business Trust and Trustee Joseph Mermis then filed for bankruptcy". The judge dismissed his claim on the bases of bad faith filling with no right of appeal.
My dealings with Thomas Pearson of Pearson Partners resulted in me having legal fees of $5,947:.26 plus many hours of wasted time, emotional stress and anxiety|.
I would never do business with Pearson Partners or Thomas Pearson and I would recommend that nobody do business with Pearson Partners or Thomas Pearson
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "Between August 2, 2007 and January 27, 2013 we were never late on our mortgage despite a rate of 8.25 % and it being 53% of the combined income..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "yes guys u are right. There customer service is really worse. We order something and they deliver something else. These people doesn't know how to talk so please don't order..."
- "I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and..."